Saturday, April 18, 2009

Pep talk

Why should I trying be somebody else rather than me? Life is too short to not to be myself. There are times that I have to be someone else, act like someone else and speak like someone else. I am a teacher and teacher should model as best as we could.
Smile with tears inside, laugh with cry inside, calm with rage inside, happy with angry inside.

Yes, I am not living my dream but I am grateful with what I am doing. I do pray to Allah to make me the best teacher for my pupils and wipe all the dirt splashes on my heart. I am not an angel. I am a human, a priestess sometimes and a sinner most of the time.


I need a pep talk. *sigh*. Little bit down these few days..

2 comments:

dust said...

ko ok ka?
xpe jamal. u're just being normal.
sometimes it's better to be nice than to be right.

@mn4ever98@ said...

naper mal?...any problems?...
ler me know...hehe..ceewah mcm la i kaunselor plak...hehehehe