Saturday, February 09, 2008

self-hated

How much it cost of a woman pride? It is priceless for who appreciate it as it is. But honestly, I have shattered my own pride and now it’s too late for me to regret it. If only I have a time machine and I can turn back the time when I still have it and I promise I’ll keep it safe for myself. Sometimes I hate being me coz there are times when I can’t stop myself from doing something stupid that cost me my own honor. Why am I in such a hurry giving away those precious and self honors? It such a shame declaring that your prides are already broken but I can’t stand those self talking in my head or else I’ll go insane. I have to share it with someone as anonymous as you, whoever read this. I hope that Allah giving me strengths to face His tests and strengths to face the consequences of my previous sins.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

m' yeah terusan sugut wht a nice place to retreat. Been there twice n gonna `stay` there 4 long time soon very soon