Sunday, May 13, 2007

last good bye

First time aku tulis blog pakai PC cc, ingatkan nak anta resignation letter tapi pc ni tak detect usb lak. yes! resignation letter... Finally I have a gut to write it. I am going back to my homeland, thanks my dear frenz, u guys has been good to me. Aku tak tau bila aku ada masa lagi nak tulis blog. Kalau ada update, maknanya aku keuar dari Terusan Sugut tempat di mana aku akan berkhidmat nanti. Melalui little info yang aku dapat, it takes 4 hours by boat to reach that village. Hoohoo... I'll be silence for a long time. And for those yang selalu smsing, maybe there are no signal and please be informed that my number gonna be idle for a long time. I am grateful for what i have been thru here.. Good Bye my friends.... Miss u all already... :(


All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go
I'm standin' here outside your door
I hate to wake you up to say goodbye
But the dawn is breakin', it's early morn
The taxi's waitin', he's blowin' his horn
Already I'm so lonesome I could die

So kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go'
Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane
I don't know when I'll be back again
Oh, babe, I hate to go

5 comments:

Suri said...

hep jamal.. congrats for the new job!
tp sedey dgr cite dr maz.. bila dier ckp ko dpt keje kt sabah.. aku trus cm.. "ala.. sure jamal sedey gle nk tggl camp kn?"
n ofcoz.. trus terlintas psl arep yg bz ngn keje+study..
so.. pape pn, aku doakn sume baek2 aja k.. gudluck k! ;*

Anonymous said...

herm..misz jamal..aku nak ckp pe yer..selamat maju jaya di cna..jge diri jge mkn n jgn ganazz2 sgt..eheks..klu ko balik k.l aku nak tgk pakai baju kebaya..uhuks..bbye..

jiwasintetik said...

sedey...

jiwasintetik said...

sedey

Unknown said...

jamal..congrates n good luck!!