Friday, February 09, 2007

PICC-Putrajaya

Putrajaya International Convention Centre (PICC)

It was a valuable 3 days of gaining experiences and met experts from around the world that sharing their thought and ideas. I was appointed to be in Telecentre hall that discussing about the bridging the digital divide. Basically, my task is to assist those Indian organizers from India but, most of the time I was hectically tailing Mr.Dash here and there to make sure I got nice shots of him while networking with those peoples from around the globe. There were different and funny accents from different countries, Philippines, Hungarian, Canadian, Nepalese and many other figures. I was wearing all-covered girl shoe, and it hurt me badly! I should’ve practice this kind of shoe more often. I met lot of people but most of them, I was so fond of this guy from Hungary, his face is so ‘Mathematic’, and some kind of Albert Einstein’s cousin. I was about to take our picture together when he was leaving. But I managed to get some shots of his face. Haha.. Gotta rest this weekend!

Arief was injured by little accident. Hmm… Pity him… You have to have a partner in your house so if anything like this happen, someone will take care of you my dear… ;p

e-Asia Logo

PICC
Perdana Hall
My newly black all-covered shoe
Me and Mau
Dash n Lim Kheng Yeik
Mr. Einstein's Cousin
List of Speakers : Tele-centre Case Studies
WGSB session

No comments: