Tuesday, March 13, 2007

26th


Wow! It’s been exactly 26 years since my first breath. I turn 26 today! It just a number for god sake! Definitely! It just a number! But what actually counts is what I have got before reach the number? What have I done for the past 26 years? Have I ever been nice to myself? Have I got what I have dreamt of? 26 is not an age for me to dream anymore, its time to having what I have dreamt of. What was I dreaming? I used to dream a lot and yet still dreaming and now in a process of creating new dreams. It is never stop because people will never satisfy with what they have. I am happy with some part of my life and frustrated on the other. I am only human with weaknesses and sometimes made a wrong decision but then regret it on the other day.

Life goes on...

3 comments:

jiwasintetik said...

heppi birthday!

Jsmn said...

eii birthday ko ya? hahaha slamat melangkah setapak lagi dalam pertahunan umor anda. ngehehe moga panjang umor, murah rezeki, cepat kawen! :p

MiszJamal said...

tengkiu! ya..ya.. aku mau semua cepat! ;)